The programs New Image provides are:
Individuals and Families with Children Program Provides Transportation, Temporary and Permanent Housing, Financial Rental/Move-In and Utility Assistance, Job Referral and Placement, and an array of other services to homeless individuals and low-income families with children.
Financial Housing Assistance Program Provides financial move-in and rental assistance to homeless and low-income families with children residing or moving into Los Angeles and Long Beach
Project Fresh Start Provides transitional housing for homeless single women with meals and supportive services.
Annual Children’s Christmas Store provides a pair of shoes, 3-4 toys to children (ages newborn to 18 years old), and grocery gift cards to homeless and low-income families during the holidays.
Comprehensive supportive services:
• Transitional and Permanent Housing search and placement
• Transportation (tokens, taxi, gasoline)
• Utility Assistance
• Literacy Education/ Library
• Dress for Success Boutique
• Job employability skills
• Money Management Classes / Practical Life Skills Training• Financial Assistance for the obtainment of: Identification Cards, Driver Licenses, Birth Certificates, Prescriptions (Uninsured only), Food and Food Gift Cards.